Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Failing at the (blog) job

Trying to get back on track......so a couple of months ago I was filling this blog up with some regular posts. New job......no more down time....now what? This was not something I did at home. It is safe to say that my wife will not be happy if I am too busy to change my son's shit filled diaper because I am posting negative crap about our life.

Even though my new job has me more satisfied, there is still plenty of morons, dickheads, and assholes for me to get some inspiration from. Hell I can start right here! It's not like I was the only one fucking posting, why didn't the other guys grab the bull by the horns and continue to post!
Fucking fags.

Anyway, this all leads to the fact that I gotta figure something out to get back into the swing of things. As of today, I promise to figure something out so I can be blog master general again.

.....and since we had that nasty toe pic up for so long, here is a perfect bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment