Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hooking up with Erin Andrews


So the other morning as I left my house for work, Erin Andrews(you know, the reporter chick from ESPN that covers lots of college sports), pulled up and asked me if I would help her research a special report on College Tailgating. She then asked if I would be available for some candle light dinner afterwards.....

wait.....that wasn't exactly how my morning went, let me adjust it slightly:

So this morning I need to wake up at 7:15am, but my wife would like the alarm set for 6:30 as she would like to get to work earlier than normal. Fine. I set the alarm for 6:30, at 7:15 I get out of bed as I have been hitting the snooze since 6:30 for my wife who is still in bed----the final precious 45 minutes of sleep were ruined.

Shower time: all is normal as I get out of the shower to dry myself. Then it happens......the urge to take a massive shit takes over my body. While I know that taking a dump can be quite the relief, there are few things I hate more than taking a shit immediately after a shower. Fuck! And I knew it wasn't a 'healthy shit' if you know what I mean--I knew this shit was gonna come out at speeds that would rival a Nolan Ryan fastball. I obviously could not fight it, so on to the bowl I sat.

So I get my 10 month old son together, drop him off at the in-laws, and head out to work. While driving to work my wife calls me with no real purpose(she may have mentioned that she was in traffic, I can't really remember right now). Then it happened. Flashing lights behind me, a fucking cop is pulling me over. I quickly hang up the phone and get my paperwork ready before the cop gets to my window. The cop says to me, "Do you know why I am pulling you over? Speaking on a cell phone is a primary offense in New Jersey." He never gave me a chance to answer his initial question. Why fucking ask me if I knew I knew why he was pulling me over, if you are going to not let me answer, dickhead. I hand him my paperwork and he goes to his car to write me up a ticket, not for a second did I think he was gonna give me a break. He comes back, explains how I can mail in the fine and he goes on his merry way. Not a single word from me in the entire process. So at least I can get pissed at my wife for calling me right? Wrong again. She has mentioned to me to get in the habit of using my cell's speakerphone--so I can't even unleash on her as she will have the ammo to strike back.

I get to work and I want to quickly get on my pc to find out how much the ticket will be. One of my co-workers has switched my pc's wallpaper to this, the fucking guy thinks he is a comedian. There he was trying to goof on my Cuban background......but I did find it funny. So at least I had a smile on my face when I found out the ticket would be for a whopping $133!

Then at work shit went horrible....but let's just say I should have gone to help research the College Tailgating Report.

4 comments:

  1. I think they have that bullshit law here in Florida, but yet they don't pull over bitches putting on make-up while driving or overtinted windows where you wouldn't know if the person has a machine gun, much less on a cell phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same shit happens in Cali, fucking cops looking for Donuts and cell phone users.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same thing happened to me, then came the concealed weapons he saw... I guess they weren't that concealed lol

    ReplyDelete