Monday, February 2, 2009

Stupid Bowl Post Game

Just a quick update on the Superbowl Pool.

Had James Harrison been tackled after his interception I would have won the halftime prize. Seems nobody taught Kurt Warner how to tackle. Damn. $250 in and out of my pocket.

The halftime winner was the Vietnam Vet/NRA guy. He was pretty happy so this should stay the execution of most of the office for another week or so. The final score winner was a decent enough Japanese guy who has no clue and didn’t even watch the game. He was quite happy.

I made sure to announce it in the break room and made sure wire transfer lady was there to hear us carrying on about the game and the pool. She got her coffee and left the break room with a stupid look on her face.Gambler boy wants me to do another one for the weak-ass Pro-bowl, but I told him no dice.

Well, that’s all for now, I have to call my company's new insurance carrier about some ID card errors and I’m already smelling a future post with those jackasses. I am the Robotman.

1 comment:

  1. Its always the ones who don't know a freaking thing that win..

    ReplyDelete