Friday, January 30, 2009

Desk lunches

So this year's SuperBowl has given me yet another reason that I fucking hate my job. You see, I work in the auto business.....and as most people know sales are down big time. In the last year, the amount of sales people we have working at my place has been virtually cut in half(and this wasn't a huge place to begin with). So when you have a small group of people to pull from it begins to get much more difficult to fill up a simple SuperBowl Box pool.

For the few of you who do not know what this pool is, go fuck yourself and live in this website, as I will not explain something that should be common knowledge. Typically, I am in at least 4 or 5 pools....this year-not one! Is it the economy??? No work pool, or even other people calling me up to be in one!

I do not need the pool to get me psyched for the game, I love football and my Steelers are in, but the fact that I do not have a work SuperBowl Box pool is reason #165 why I hate my job. Ever since we have been going with a skeleton crew, I can't even leave for lunch. Leaving for lunch used to be the best part of the day. Even deciding where to go for lunch was enjoyable. But now, if I leave for lunch it's a big fucking issue as I end up leaving the workplace understaffed. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. Now I eat at my desk., like a fucking loser.

When you eat at your desk, you still have to deal with work crap. Phone, idiot customers, and other employees. For the most part, the guys I work with are all ok, but I am here from 9am until 8pm......a one hour brake would do us all fine.

As I read this post over, I find that it is not very funny at all, in fact, it is so true that it depresses the shit outta me. If anyone has a decent job out there for me, let me know. Until then, let me leave you with my prediction: Pittsburgh 27 Arizona 13. Go Steelers.

2 comments:

  1. That really sucks SK. I hope I win my Superbowl pool, and just let wire transfer lady say something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt you give a shit but I hate my job and I have a lunch hour.

    ReplyDelete