Friday, January 23, 2009

Mask Man is a Fag

Sacopapa reporting for duty. Not much to share this week as it's been very quiet around here. My father in law finally went home and hopefully he is using his own butter knife to cut his shit apart. There is a god!

This week has been nothing but conference calling and corporate training. Even though I work from home, I still have to attend training to stay on top of my game. These conference calls usually consist of a few guys and every once in a while we get chicks to attend. They usually last anywhere between 30 minutes to an hour. Every time we join these calls we kind of bullshit a bit before the meeting begins. Most of guys talk about sports, beer drinking and hot chicks. Well, the moderator is from NY, lives in the Village and is a flaming Homo. He is super smart and does a great job giving the presentations. Like Seinfeld once said " Not that there is anything wrong with it". But I can't stand when he gets all girlie and start talking about what he does on the weekends.

We talk about sport, chicks, cars and this bitch talks about candle parties at his house. It's like you can hear a pin drop over the phones when he starts to talk. I'm pretty sure everyone is muted and are cracking up listening to Petunia. I know he is trying to fit in, but we don't want to hear that shit.

Anyway, I think it's wrong and bitch, please keep your shit to yourself. There is no point to this story except that fags quit trying to fit in with straight people. Go back to your fucking smelly candle parties and quit telling people what you do on your own personal time. We don't want to hear it or even know about it. Also, please stop with the fag laughs when you get carried away, it's really fucking annoying.

Here is a small clip of Lenny Bruce talking about Fags. Enjoy.

Sacopapa Out!!


2 comments:

  1. I hear you. There is this gay guy in my office, great worker, I would hire him in a minute if I had my own company, but when he starts talking about his weekend, I'm outta there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to report that I have no gay communications presently...

    ReplyDelete