Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Father In-Law

The Father In-Law

Sacopapa here reporting for duty. What a fucking week. My father in-law has been staying here after Angioplasty was performed on Saturday. Talk about the stench of old fucking gizzard aroma in the air. I’ve been trying to be cool with him, but he still looks at me like I should be cutting his grass at his house. Keep in mind that I’m from El Salvador and my wife is white. She is very cool, but when I first met her, she thought I was going to ask her for a job.
Anyway, thank god for my python as she now worships the ground I walk on. Her dad is another story. He can be cool at time, but other times, I want to drop kick him on the balls. Bitch, you’re in my house now. My rule, what I say goes. Yet, I still get mass shit from him. He can’t fucking hear and can’t fucking hit the back of the toilet when pissing. Guess who gets to clean up after that dirty old bastard? Yup, you are right, Sacofuckingpapa!!!
This shit is driving me crazy. He’s been sleeping on my son’s bed for 3 days now. I know I will have to get a new mattress after he leaves. I can already hear it fm sacopapa junior, “Dad, my bed stinks. It’s smell like Grandpa”. As the good father that I am, I will tell him that I will get a new mattress. Just for that, I will have to give Queen Sheba Anal for being his daughter. Great another shitty day!! Anyway, life sucks, my wife hates me, and my kids love me, plus work sucks. I should have been a sniper in the Army, so I would have a real fucking job taking care of business. Wink wink Robotman, you know what I mean.
I’m a Director of Operations for my own company. Meaning I get to deal with Assholes day and day out. All good since I work out of my house, which makes me more of a Sacopapa on a daily basis. Life is great, NOT!! Dealing with old people is like dealing with your kids. Fuck me; I hope he doesn’t die in my house tonight. Poor bastard can’t take care of himself. Been frying eggs for the past week at everything he requests. What can I do, just suck it up and deal with it, I guess. Anyway, more to report later in this week.
If you have old relatives living around you, MOVE!! Get the fuck out of dodge, not worth getting involved. If you can make it to the funeral only, that is the best route to go. Peace out and be cool. This is Sacopapa!!!

1 comment: