Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Blues


In general, I just don’t get the whole Obama-Mania thing, but wanted to nonetheless watch the inauguration (one friend just told me to drink the Kool-Aid already). One thing for sure, our new president gives great speeches and he did not let down. It was delivered flawlessly and was positive, motivating, and as partisan as possible. Godspeed Mr. President.

A few observations.

You have to be kidding me with the homely poem lady. What the hell was that? This lady follows Obama, one of the great orators of our time with a weak ass def-jam poetry appearance. Why don’t you just get Sinbad to do 5 minute of stand up? What the fuck? JFK had Robert Frost at his inauguration, a once in a lifetime thing. I don’t care what anyone says. No one was into that lady. Maybe if she was hot I could see it. I will never in my life figure this out. I am genetically incapable of comprehending the homely poem lady after the Obama Inauguration Speech. Bizarre.

There was one shot during the speech where you could see Bush and Cheney sitting with Obama in the background. It’s funny to imagine what they were thinking. I’m sure Bush was thinking about the ranch and getting the fuck home. Exit stage left like the Alien in Spaceballs. Cheney on the other hand I draw a blank. There with his hat and fancy earmuffs looking like a statue.

……it’s freezing I want this to end…..this Obama needs a punch in the face….fucking W needs a bitchslap…...oh yeah, have to call the callgirl agency for tonight, I hope Ms.Honey Melons is available….wonder if Palin wants to go Moose hunting, loved to get a piece of that ass

Really it could be anything. I would love to know what it was.

Bill Clinton, even in the freezing cold, eyes moving, scoping potential pussy. A year ago he was on the fast track to the White House as the first “First Gentleman”. This guy was getting play in the White House as President, I can only imagine living in the White House without an actual job. He would have eventually just fucked every chick that worked there. Today’s teenage boys owe him a debt of gratitude. Back in my day it was easier to get laid (which was not easy at all) than to get a blowjob. Now ask any 16 year old boy and he will tell it is the age of the blowjob. Bill really loosened up “third base” to say the least.

I’d be scared to piss off Michelle Obama. She’s got some big shoulders and muscles. Plus with that big jaw, her mad face must be very frightening. I think she could take Obama. He better not be thinking about getting blowjobs like Bill. He will get his ass kicked.

Before I close I again wish the 44th President the best of luck. Now to take me out of my Inauguration Blues, the greatest band in the history of rap……

5 comments:

  1. That's not a flattering picture of Michelle Obama you put up, but usually she looks alright, especially compared to other first ladies.

    Obama '12

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's her mad picture. Scary stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. since i was working....i really did not see much of the inaugeration, but i did hear/read that the poet lady came off a little bonkers

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I want to know is how Shakira got on stage. Is she even a US citizen??

    ReplyDelete
  5. No she's Cololmbian, one of the countries Bush helped most. Obama said he will not pass the free trade agreement with Colombia. I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete