Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Man decapitates Wife

Massive.
An incredible story....and it's true. I know I have not posted in a while(and this one will be short), but I had to share this story with everyone.
According to CNN, this guy beheaded his wife then went to the police station to confess. The article says his wife filed for divorce on January 6th....he was arrested this past Thursday(in Ochard Park, NY).
Let me point out two more very amusing points about this story. First off this fucking guy is a founder of Bridges TV, an english language cable channel for Muslims living in the USA. The channels purpose: to balance the negative portrayals of Muslims ever since 9/11. Way to lead by example, you fucking wannabe terrorist. I have a gut feeling that was not your first decapitation!
Second, the guy's name is Muzzammil Hassan. We have a guy who slices his wife head off and his name is Hassan, HA ha! You know Hassan, as in "Hassan Chop!!" from the Bugs Bunny cartoon. How fittingly classic. I bet she was bitching about getting divorce papers signed, he could't take it anymore, and screamed "Hassan chop!!", grabbed a sword off the wall, and her head rolled.

1 comment:

  1. Great Cartoon, one of my favorites. Quite the Sugarking Sherlock connecting the dots.

    Like I always say religion is the scourge of mankind. These guys chopping of heads and blowing up building and Catholic priests molesting young boys for the last few hundred years. I don't understand the attraction to organized religion at all.

    ReplyDelete