Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Virus


Sacopapa here reporting for duty. What a fucking week. I’m truly blessed with greatness and great prosperity for this year. NOT!!!! Holyshit, I have been battling a fucking Trojan Worm, that made me wipe my fucking laptop clean. When I mean clean, I mean my Hard Drive had to be FDISK and Formatted. If you know about computers, that is like the last fucking resource. Like a fucking crack head looking for crack and has to force himself to suck dick for the Rock! It was one of those fucking viruses that must have come from India or Japan, as it was one of the worst I have ever encountered.
The story begins with me doing taxes on Saturday the 31st and feeling great since Uncle Sam is going to gives us a great return! Anyway, Super bowl weekend comes; we party, drink and eat like the fucking Crump’s! Everything ended a great Note. Steelers Won, no one broke anything at my house. Kids were great. I even got some that night!!
Monday, I powered up my Laptop and get into Outlook immediately. Emails begin to download, everything as usual. I sit with a cup of coffee to wake up and I have to get my stomach to start brewing the Super Bowl shit from hell. The last email that downloaded was from the Treasury Department. The email stated that there were issues placing my Efile on line and that I had to click on the link below in order to correct this problem. I truly believe that God loves me in everyway! Not!!! As soon as I clicked on the link, all my programs started to shut off. I was like a fucking mad man, trying to disconnect my LAN Cable, because I just realized what is happening. The Hamsters in my brain wouldn’t move fast enough for me to unplug the Cable. I’m yelling Holyshit, Holyshit, and Holyshit!! Sacopapa Junior is asking me, why I’m cursing. I can’t answer him because my fucking Cable is stuck and I can’t unplug it. Then the inedible happens, the computer shuts off, all by itself. DAMN!!
I knew then I was fucked, my day would be fucked, tomorrow would be fucked and the rest of the week would be fucked. I look at Sacapapa Junior and he says you shouldn’t have clicked on that Link Daddy. If you could have seen the look on my face when he said that, you would have cracked up till 2010. I was the like the Coyote in the Road Runner Cartoon, right when he is about to fall off a cliff!
All I could say was“You’re right baby, let’s go to school” as I looked up into the ceiling underneath my teeth, I slowly muttered, “Hopefully we won’t fucking crash on the way there”. Took me 4 days to repair the damn thing and I was finally up and running by Friday. Yeah, life sucks when you are a fucking Sacopapa! So now I’m back and ready to rock!

Sacopapa Out!

2 comments:

  1. You really need to consult with Sacopapa Jr. more. He seems to be more perceptive and right about things much more often than you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost as a punishment, my laptop has now stopped connecting to the wireless router so I feel your pain and frustration

    ReplyDelete